WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
We Strive to become the leading public accounting, business advisory, tax, legal and corporate services institution in the world by providing a broad and coordinated range of excellent, timely, value-for-money services that help our clients make the best business decisions; to be accessible to our clients, and work with them as a team by understanding their corporate cultures. Our preferable aims are:
WE OFFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
- Top online tax consulting.
- Business & finance management.
- Various Audits.
- Income tax & sales tax advisory, registrations, compliance, reporting, litigation, audits, assessment cases.
- Monthly & annual Income tax return & sales tax return submissions for Individuals, partnerships & companies.
- Tax audits & assessments.
- Online platform for services to clients (both B2B & B2C).
- Corporate matters (company registrations with SECP, annual corporate returns, compliance & reporting).
- Accounting (Preparation of financial statements, books of accounts according to ISAs (international accounting standards),
- Trademark, copyright, patent registrations with IPO (Intellectual Property Organizations).
- Partnership firm registrations, changes & dissolution.
- Human resource (HR) services, recruitment, HR policies drafting & management, etc.
- Online & physical practical tax learning courses (lectures, notes)
- Digital marketing to our clients & others
- Tax & accounting software
- Provide your bookkeeping services.
- Reconciliation of your financial records.
- Registration of the companies according to the state rules.
For better or for worse, businesses operate on money. we generate money through sales and we spend money on inventory, payroll and operating expenses. No business can survive for the long term without ultimately earning more than it spends. Accounting is the process of tracking and compiling information about the money flowing into and out of a business. Accounting is relevant to business decisions because it provides essential information that helps you determine whether a particular endeavor will help or hurt your bottom line.